If you require unique protection against a variety of chemicals, NeoPro® gloves are your best defense. NeoPro® gloves are made with a soft chloroprene blend, with puncture and chemical resistance greater than natural rubber latex in some cases*. NeoPro® gloves are the unique exam glove that provides effective resistance to some chemicals**, with comfort close to latex.
- Contact with specific* chemicals is a standard activity each day
- You require the strength of a synthetic and desire the comfort of latex
- Working in wet environments, where an enhanced grip and tactile sensitivity are a must
- Material: Polychloroprene, not manufactured from natural rubber latex
- Type: Non-sterile
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Color: Green
- Cuff: Beaded
- Glove Interior: Polymer-coated, powder-free
- Glove Exterior: Textured fingers
- Usage: For single use only
Sold by the case. Packaging: 1000 gloves per case. 100 gloves per dispenser box, by weight, 10 Boxes per case
** Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs. Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drugs exposure must be selected specifically for the type of chemicals used. Tested for use against Carmustine, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin HCl, 5-Fluorouracil , Cisplatin,
Etoposide, Paclitaxel, Thio-Tepa, Mitomycin C, Daunorubicin HCl, Ifosfamide, Melphalan, Idarubicin HCl, Carboplatin, Bleomycin Sulfate, Mitoxantrone, Cytarabine HCl.