With an extended cuff for added protection over the wrist and arm, FreeForm® EC gloves offer comfortable strength in a relaxed fit nitrile examination product.
Unlike conventional nitrile gloves, which tend to feel stiff and
unforgiving, FreeForm® EC gloves work with your hands as they move. FreeForm® EC gloves are a model example of strength and comfort in a nitrile product.
FreeForm® EC gloves meet or exceed the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999, Standard on Protective Clothing for Emergency Medical Operations, 2008 edition.
- Material: Nitrile
- Type: Non-sterile
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Color: Blue
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Cuff: Extended Cuff length (12"), Beaded
- Glove Interior: Powder-Free, Chlorinated, Polymer-coated
- Glove Exterior: Textured Fingers
- Usage: For single use only
- NFPA Certified: Yes
Sold by the case. 500 gloves per case, by weight. 50 gloves per dispenser box, 10 boxes per case